Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Sunny Friday

this post was going to be a (slightly overdue) comment on the release of legal advice about the authority required to invade Iraq given by Lord Goldsmith, the Attorney General, to Prime Minister Blair on March 7th 2003. Which is available here. I was going to say how its shocking that the tone of the advice was changed so much by the time Parliament was briefed on March 17th. I was going to. But I've been reading the two documents and I'm not so sure.

Instead I'm going to post a picture of a flower from the outside.

clematis450

Its beautiful weather here today - I haven't felt such warm sun since August. :)

I'll probably get back to the political post later, when its not so nice outside...

4 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

That's a lovely flower, and yes, a somewhat confusing situation regarding the report.

Are the government;

a. lying, war mongering, nation conquering bastards
or

b. war mongering, nation conquering bastards

tis a toughie.

Still, nice flower.

Fri Apr 29, 03:27:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

I figured the flower was a reasonable approximation to government style "redirection". Here's something bad; now look at this...

But anyways, was it just chance that you commented so quick? Mid-afternoon roll through blogs? Or are you atom-ing?

Angry Chimp is on my feed list and I'll be over there to comment on old people getting in the way in the supermarket... just as soon as I get back from the beer run.

Fri Apr 29, 04:12:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

what's 'atom-ing' I don't understand.

Seriously, I write blogs, I make stupid comments... I know nothing of this atom-ing that you speak of.

In fact I meant to ask about a previous blog where you mentioned a bunch of stuff I don't understand, oh yeah the tagging stuff... still cold on that. I may already be doing it... who knows?

Now i feel like i'm missing out on something.

Typical, once that report was published yesterday I figured I was finally in the know, now this.

Fri Apr 29, 04:44:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

I'll try and write a post that vaguely explains what the hell I was going on about with the whole "tagging" thing etc.

Sat Apr 30, 11:35:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home