Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Lazy post for today

I've spent the day away from the computer. Pretty shocking these days. And I'm not really in the mood for a big comment on stuff, so instead today's post will be another small clear out of my del.icio.us links. :)

First up is a song analysis from Love is a C***. Not what I was expecting - I should really try to pay more attention to pop music. In fact, it reminds me of "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby, who asks, "which came first? The pop music or the sadness?" Anyways that post marks the beginning of their "LIAC-Radio"!

Next up is a Guardian story about the future of Channel 4.

Stephen Brook
Tuesday May 24, 2005

Channel 4 has to break away from television to become an "entertainment brand" active in everything from mobile phones to computer games, its chairman said.

I can't quite see why really. I like Channel 4 as it is.


And to finish, a link to repository of history's "Top 100 Speeches". Which is nice because you get to here Kennedy's inaugural Address and Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" amongst a whole load of others.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home