Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Lazy

I had it all in my head. I was going to write a tremendously insightful, thought provoking piece referencing Rubin "Hurricane" Carter and 1940s German behaviour towards their Jewish neighbours.

All prompted by the convergence of tv scheduling and Lisa's visit to UBC to meet some Holocaust survivors.

But now I'm not. I decided it wasn't going to be very original and probably a little too adversarial. So count yourselves lucky! :)

I'm sure I'll come up with something interesting to write about soon. If not, there was something I wanted to say about yesterday's breakfast. Ohhhh yes.

So in place of a long post from me, I urge you all to head over to Finding Yonder, and read Maddy's beautiful, sad and astounding story, start here maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

To be honest mate, if it's a choice between a 'beautiful, sad and astounding story' or what you had for breakfast, then I'm ready to hear about eggs and bacon.

What can I say, I'm more of a mike leigh man than a spielberg boy.

Come on then? what'dya have?

Mon May 16, 09:12:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

don't rush me...

I'll get around to it.

Mon May 16, 09:49:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home