Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Links

just a couple of links that I don't know what to do with. That's the problem with del.icio.us, I end up recording a whole load of links without ever coming back to them. I currently have 47 entries tagged as "mustread". 47. Like there's ever going to be a Sunday morning lie in that long!

So here's two from my (I'm not kidding) "blogthis" tag:

a cute little 30 second read from Gizmodo.

and from BoingBoing (where else?) a really quite scary demonstration of sand based engineering.

There we go, two down, only fifty to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger madgirl said...

howdy chris :))

i like the sand sculptures alot. way cool :))

Mon May 09, 09:32:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous april said...

Yeah...that's the extent of it for me - shovel and pail and they still fall apart. When I'm feeling adventuresome I might try a moat around it.

Tue May 10, 05:08:00 AM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

I can empty a bucket like a pro...

Tue May 10, 10:35:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Personally, I would like to see more castles... these sculptures seem a bit OTT...

but then I am ridden with jealously over anyone with artistic talent.

Ho hum.

Wed May 11, 10:44:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home