Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Oh, yeah!

thanks go to Rob @ Londonist for, completely unintentionally, reminding me that "Garden State" was the name of the "guy from Scrubs" film that I failed to see last year. I managed to miss it even though I'm a big Scrubs fan and it has Natalie Portman in.



Plus it was a nice breakdown of the reviews for "Kingdom of Heaven":

Jeremy Irons' performance also comes in for a bit of stick for a turn which apparently "sends the thesp-o-meter into bleeping overdrive".


4 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

I saw it. It was sweat, if a tad contrived.

Actually it was very good, i take back the contrived, I was being a knee-jerk anit-popular movies prick.

hmm, all reviews should be like this I think.

Mon May 09, 09:14:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

cool, I'll make efforts to rent it. Or maybe save my pennys.

Mon May 09, 09:41:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Connie said...

Yes, you should definetly see it chris. - Natalie Portman = good film.

Sat May 14, 02:32:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

Natalie Portman = good film

it shame that particular equation doesn't apply for star-wars...

Sat May 14, 07:46:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home