Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Why?

I just went to see "Kingdom of Heaven". It was terrible. Orlando Bloom just can't carry the big motivational speech.

Not even close. :(

Also, Herge has reminded me that I still haven't answered the question in my blog title. I guess I should really do that at some point. Or at least try.

Maybe "why must everybody have a blog" is probably a bit big to tackle now. So, for the moment I'll just deal with "why must I have a blog?"

Hmmmm.... I'll get back to you...

2 Comments:

Blogger felicity said...

now chris - KoH wasn't that bad. Ok, I will concede and agree that as a leading man, little Orlando needs to grow up a bit and learn to be a proper actor, but the sets, the scenery, the costumes, the battles.... well i thought it wasn't too bad myself!
what you should do is go and see the new Star Wars. then you'd really feel like you'd wasted 5quid and two hours of your life!

Fri May 20, 07:03:00 AM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

yeah, that's true - they did the on location stuff in some really beautiful places.

Fri May 20, 12:18:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home