Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

A good excuse

Following up on my previous post questioning why we blog, gives me a good excuse to link to "Hit The JaG Spot". A million years ago in blog time (last sunday real time) the very lovely JaG was forced to question herself: "To Blog or Not to Blog?"

The contents of a previous post had come back to bite her in real life:
It felt like I was being punished for choosing to be outspoken and for choosing to let someone close read my blog. Yes this is the internet and no one is forcing me to put stuff on it, but still, using my own words as if they are absolute truths and throwing them back into my face feels so unfair.


I'm reminded of Mission: Impossible. "I can't tell you what a comfort anonymity is in my line of work. Its like a warm blanket"


3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Ah....anonymity.

I enjoy your blog....amidst everyone's ;)

Found you on pissof's site! Just randomly visiting folks!

Tue Jun 14, 12:19:00 AM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

thanks!

Tue Jun 14, 04:32:00 PM GMT  
Blogger MHN for short said...

Wow, looks like we all have a post about anonymity. Visiting by way of pissoff. like your blog. :-) m.

Mon Jun 27, 04:25:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home