Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

KT Tunstall


The BBC's Glastonbury coverage has resulted in me going on a small spending spree. I'm now totally hooked on this lovely lady.

Her arty name is KT Tunstall - Kate wasn't edgy enough or something :)

If you head over to a part of the cavenous BBC website that I didn't know existed you'll find videos of a couple of interviews and three live performances. Just her and a guitar. She's great and I can't wait to see her live in Manchester in October.


Her official site can of course be found here. And you can purchase the album from all good record stores and Amazon.

Now if the BBC would just put her full performance up on BBC3's coverage I'll be happy.

UPDATE: and now they have, a full half hour set. KT was looking very pretty in pink and having a great time. Brilliant use of loopy-pedal-thingy, cello and trumpet - especially on "Stoppin' The Love" - go on, watch the older BBC session if you didn't catch the Glasto one!

I'm happy.



6 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

And not a bad looker... but then it's all about the music, erm...

I've missed all the coverage on purpose because I didn't get a ticket and not feel all sniffy about it.

Sun Jun 26, 03:42:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Taoski said...

Back in the day' (1989) i'm sure my first Glasto ticket cost me about £27!

I did'nt see one band all weekend.

Although i did hear the Wonderstuff on the Pyramid stage at the bottom of the hill after i had to stop as the floor would'nt stay still enough for me to walk on it.

I would'nt go now - far too commercial!

Sun Jun 26, 08:09:00 PM GMT  
Blogger madgirl said...

wow - shes a pretty thing huh? glad youve got somethin makin you happy chris :)

take care of you.

Mon Jun 27, 02:12:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

She's a pretty lady. Thanks for stopping by maddy.

Mon Jun 27, 02:53:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Hector Drone said...

Her old band, Oi Va Voi, are excellent too. Check their one and only album. Less rocky, more multi culti.

Wed Jun 29, 07:54:00 AM GMT  
Blogger chris said...

aha - I had seen that name about, now I understand. Thanks.

Wed Jun 29, 09:31:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home