Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

eek - its 10pm on a saturday night

as it says in the sidebar... I've deleted a few dead links. And I'll aim to put some new ones in. Once I've worked out what I'm actually reading these days. Probably just news.bbc.co.uk really.

On a site note, I'm a bad bad person. And if this blog was differently themed you'd be reading a sordid tale of woe and dispicably out of character behaviour.

But its not. I wonder, do I have readers anymore?


4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm still here.

Mon Oct 03, 05:47:00 AM GMT  
Blogger JaG said...

Me too. A little late, but still.

Do you use Bloglines to read blogs? It's great!

Sat Oct 08, 08:51:00 AM GMT  
Blogger JaG said...

Sorry, my net connection failed on me! ANNOYING!! Was nice chatting with you though, for however short it lasted.....

Sat Oct 08, 04:46:00 PM GMT  
Blogger madgirl said...

im still readin chris.

((((u))))
you take care k?

love
mad

Sat Oct 08, 08:43:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home