Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

battle of wills

Who will blink first? I'm back at uni and the usual game has started - how high can we pile the bin before somebody bothers to empty it.

My high ground position is obviously that "I did it last time" and that it if somebody is going to be silly enough to put wet horrible stuff at the top of the bin rather than empty it, its them that can deal with it.

My kitchen rubbish is, of course, non-messy and always in the bottom of the bag. Honest.


4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so excited to meet you sometimes.

Cross your fingers that my visa comes quickly.

Wed Jan 11, 07:57:00 AM GMT  
Blogger JaG said...

I think taking out the trash is one of the most annoying chores. I'm sooo happy my bf doesn't mind doing it.

Thanks for delurking!

Fri Jan 13, 07:23:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

That's a fun game that you don't even need to be a student to play. Eventually it evolves into "how much floor space will the empty pizza boxes and take-away cartons take up before the rats move in."

Fri Jan 20, 01:54:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

That's a fun game that you don't even need to be a student to play. Eventually it evolves into "how much floor space will the empty pizza boxes and take-away cartons take up before the rats move in."

Fri Jan 20, 01:54:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home