Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

Super Size Me?

I just sat and watched the last half of "Super Size Me" on channel4.

I was eating "Revels" chocolate and drinking a can of pepsi. I wasn't even hungry.

I don't eat well and I don't do enough exercise, or any at all at the moment. I weigh about 150 pounds. That's 70kg. I'm 5 foot 9 maybe.

A working day is fueled with breakfast cereal and then coke at some point in the morning - just(!) enough sugar to get me to lunch. If I have a big lunch I crash completely after thirty mins or so. If I have a small lunch I spend the whole afternoon eating. Chocolate most likely.

I often get headaches early in the day at the weekend - probably because I don't start the morning with coke.

I can not go two days without chocolate.

I am getting older.

I think I need fewer of these:



and more of this:


I didn't finish my pepsi or my chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr McGuinness said...

erm......no,it's gone.

Sun Apr 09, 08:17:00 PM GMT  
Blogger JaG said...

I'm scared of watching that movie. Seriously.

Thu Apr 20, 03:37:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home