Home | Contact | atom | rss  

why oh why must . . .

everybody have a blog?

finished and yet it never ends

I can't remember the last time I took a day off. I've been working weekends for a long long time. The stress of exams is over but I fear that they might have been the easy bit.

Now I'll be stuck infront of 19inches of LCD screen for many hours a day with a "yes or no" to funding hanging over me.



I think I need something to brighten my very dull office. Which is probably the reason i'm hugely attracted to the idea presented at Lifehacker - switch your office chair for an exercise ball. "You can bounce when you're happy!"

Happy would be nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should put your plant in your office. It's bright yellow. Or it was. I suppose it's just green now.

Lisa

Sat Jun 03, 10:51:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home